Re: [EXIM] Request for a new feature

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nigel Metheringham
Cc: exim-users, Julian
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Request for a new feature
On Tue 26 May, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Maybe we need some form of lookup function which does DNS type queries and
> then allows you to manipulate them in some way.

It already exists! There is a "dnsdb" lookup type in Exim 1.90, but it is
restricted to looking up TXT records. However, that might be good enough.

I have noted the suggestion of an external program to be run, but the Wish List
is very long, and continues to grow much faster than I can service it.

P.Hazel@???          England. Phone: +44 1223 334714