Re: [EXIM] Request for a new feature

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Julian
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Request for a new feature

julian@??? said:
} Ok, if I can convince Philip to implement it the same was as RBL then
} that would do... or can I just do it with an RBL call? I've not
} investigated RBL all that closely. Anyone? Can you _allow_ relaying
} as a result of an RBL call?

Time to take a few steps back and see how this can be made generic.

Maybe we need some form of lookup function which does DNS type queries and
then allows you to manipulate them in some way.

Correctly designed you should then just be able to add an extra query form
into your various relay config beasties... Or add a relay_condition=
option and build a condition type string using a few queries and something
else....

Same thing could be used to select routers/directors etc. Use the same
syntax in message filters as well.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]