[EXIM] Batch Smtp setup

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ray Vermey
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Batch Smtp setup
Hi folks!

At our Digital City Leiden where we provide internetaccess to citizens of
our local comunity (almost 8000!!) we also have clients who 'sponsor' us.
We are a free provider, that is e-mail is free, websurfing we do offer in a
limited way.

One of these clients is called ELS. We've set up a linux box for them with
which they will connect to us via a ppp dialup connection.
What we want to achieve is that mailto els.dsl.nl is saved in a
batchsmtpfile which they can pick up a couple of times per day.

I've looked at the documentation of Exim but i am not completely sure how
to set Batched SMTP (in - outgoing) up.

Is there a noble soul who can tell us the steps we have to take in order to
realise Batched Smtp ? Our domain is: dsl.nl

Thanx!!!

Cheers

Ray