著者: Julian
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Virtual Domain Wildcards.

> I think what he's trying to do is integrate it into a virtual domain
> database lookup. The easiest way I've found to do this (from an idea
> off the list, backed up with some horrible scripts.) is to use two
> directors.

Yes, which is what I said, if unclearly. Personally I don't deal with the
hassles of using dbm files yet, it just isn't worth the hassle for the
small files I have to deal with. I may sort that out in the future,
especially if I can find a clever way of integrating the up to three
alias files I have per domain.

I'd stick to lsearch's at least until that is working.

I also have the ability to rewrite anything which falls through the
two directors (if the unknown alias isn't specified) and allows you
to change the domain, but keep the local part of the address, particularly
useful for things like demon.co.uk domains.

*shrug*

Julian
Unix admin, Internet Vision