Re: [EXIM] Exim pre-built binaries for HP-UX 10?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Julian
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Exim pre-built binaries for HP-UX 10?

> I'd like to install exim on an HP system that lacks a full compiler. Does
> anyone have a set of binaries of exim they can share?
>
> Thanks.

I don't, but I do have access to an HP system or two. I forget which
kernel version it is, something reasonably recent though. If you are
interested then let me know, and for preference include the makefile
with the options you want... don't forget to sort out the eximon
stuff if you want to deal with that as well.

Julian