著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] An appeal...

Nigel.Metheringham@??? said:
} Please could people add the following line (or a suitably modified
} varient) to their exim config:-

  delay_warning_condition = "\
    ${if match{$h_precedence:}{(?i)bulk|list|junk}{no}{yes}}"

My apologies, its very bad practice to put something like this out without
any explanation.

Firstly, this config only works with exim versions 1.8x or higher (I
think).

Delay warnings are only if delay_warning_condition is true. The line
above (from the specification document) uses the value of the Precendence:
header to decide whether or not a warning is sent. If the Precendence:
header has values "bulk", "list" or "junk" then the expression tests false
and no warning will be sent.

As ever its all in the spec document.

Thanks to Aria who gave me a better smartlist expression for ignoring the
delayed messages.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]