[EXIM] Overheads for talk

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
CC: Andy Swiffin
Subject: [EXIM] Overheads for talk
Yesterday I gave a 2-hour presentation about Exim to a Sun User Forum
meeting. There were requests for copies of the overheads to be made
electronically available - and I'd also had that request from people who
couldn't attend. I have placed the PostScript for them in

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/overheads.30-Apr-98.ps

This is really the only format I can easily supply, because they contain
diagrams as well as words. The PostScript defines 31 A4 pages.