著者: Jack P.
To: exim-users
新しいトピック: [EXIM] UUCP header
題目: [EXIM] Problems & Questions

Hi,
I have poured over the exim documentation and looked through the mailing
list archives, but to no avail. There are a few things that just suddenly
started happening and I can't for the life of me track down what is going
on. Hopefully, someone can be kind enough to point me in the right
direction.

These errors started showing up repeatedly in the logs. What happens is
that the system keeps tring to deliver this mail *forever* and continually
sends bounce nessages to the user who sent it. (everytime the queue is
run (!))

1998-04-29 20:43:40 0yUF3a-0005Js-00 SMTP error from remote
mailer after RCPT TO: <ian.sims@???>: host mail.virgin.net [194.168.54.53]: 550 Invalid recipient <ian.sims@???>

I was getting "lost input channel" as well after this, but it seems to
have stopped. I am unsure if this is related, but I keep getting console kernel messages
about exim exiting with signal 11.

I could really use some help with this as I am a sendmail transplant.

Thanks!

 Jack Patton            Email: jpatton@???
 Asst. System Administrator    URL:   http://www.cyberenet.net/
 KAPS, Inc.               Phone: (609) 753-9840
 CyberENET Network        Fax:   (609) 753-9838