Re: [EXIM] DNS

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andreas Edler
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] DNS
On Thu, Apr 09, 1998 at 05:28:20PM +0100, Christopher Purnell wrote:

> Exim seems to have a problem with self referring mx records where
> there is no corresponding a record. Exim just gets stuck in an
> infinite loop doing the same dns lookups and allocating memory as it
> goes.

I don't know if it has been fixed, but our Exim 1.90 delivers the
mail to the MX host with the according A record. But I don't know
what Exim 1.90 would say if there were really no according A records
there - maybe "R=lookuphost defer (-1): host lookup did not
complete" ?

Shalom!
Andi.

--
   Leben ist Begegnung! Von Mensch zu Mensch - zwischen Gott und Mensch.
    cid  -  christlicher internet dienst       Tel/Fax: ++49-30-4616146