[EXIM] HTML documentation

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] HTML documentation
Nigel has sent me the set of files comprising the HTML documentation for
Exim 1.90 and I have made it available at

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/exim-html-1.90.tar.gz

in the same style as the other documentation distributions - that is, it
contains only the documentation, not the code. The files are all put
into a directory called exim-html-1.90/doc/html, where the kick-off
points are

   doc/html/spec.html          - specification (framed)
   doc/html/filter_toc.html    - filter docs
   doc/html/oview.html         - overview

[Nigel, I haven't included your README-html-docs file because I have
amalgamated the information it contained into the general doc/README
file in the main distribution.]

While on the subject of documentation, I received a comment about the
lack of chapter and section numbers in the HTML version, because I
(working from a printed copy) tend to refer to them in replies on the
list. Do people think it would be helpful to get the numbering in the
headings, even if not in the cross-references? [This would apply to the
Texinfo documentation as well.]