Re: [EXIM] HELP!!! Eeeeeek... can't compile exim on RedHat 5…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mark Baker
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] HELP!!! Eeeeeek... can't compile exim on RedHat 5.0 :-(((
On Wed, Apr 01, 1998 at 10:22:26AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:

> The same hack could be put into scripts/os-type to cause it to vary the
> string returned. I'm happy to do that if it is the best thing anyone can
> come up with.

It isn't---some people will have libc6 installed on a basically libc5 system
in order to run a few libc6 binaries. The script I provided checks what
library will be used to compile, so is better. Better still would be to look
in the right library search path for the compiler, so people with both libc5
and libc6 development systems on their machine could build for either, but
that's a very rare setup I should imagine.