Re: [EXIM] still no local mail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Pollywog
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] still no local mail
On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Pollywog wrote:

> The documentation is very confusing to this beginner.

Unfortunately, I am just one person working on all of this. It is
important that there be an accurate, complete reference manual, and I
ensure that happens. I haven't had time to work on any more "tutorial"
documentation (though I have made a small start in the last couple of
days) nor an FAQ. One of the problems is that Exim is used by such a
huge variety of people, from very experienced sysadmins working for ISPs
that deliver hundreds of thousands of messages a day, down to beginners
with their first, personal Linux system. The existing documentation is
more oriented towards the former group of people. I am hoping that in
time I will be able to produce something that helps the others.