[EXIM] Questions about exim setup

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: fletch1
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Questions about exim setup

Hello. I've recently installed exim-1.82 on a Solaris 2.6 machine and
because of various hardware failures on other machines, I had to go
live with the Solaris machine much sooner than I expected.

I need a way to resolve the following problem:

My old (sendmail) machine's name used to be name-foo and mail was sent
using user@name-foo. Later, the name changed to name-bar, with
name-foo as a CNAME and sendmail was changed using the Cw config
option so that mail would be accepted for either name. After
switching to the exim machine, I've noticed that some mail sent to
user@name-foo gets properly resolved to user@name-bar before reaching
the exim machine but some mail doesn't.

What I'm looking for is a way to mimic the functionality that sendmail
provided with the Cw config option in exim.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Myron Freeman                voice: 617-253-4650
Computer Systems Manager        fax:   617-258-7354
MIT EECS ECF                email: fletch1@???
77 Mass Ave.
Mailstop 38-376
Cambridge, MA 02139