[EXIM] removing sendmail a bad idea?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pollywog
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] removing sendmail a bad idea?
Now that I have Exim installed, all I need to do is some fine-tuning, but it
seems to work and if I do not have problems, I am wondering if I should leave
Sendmail in place. If I remove it, will Exim still start in its place? I have
Caldera OpenLinux Base 1.1 and Sendmail 8.8.6-1 installed from one of Caldera's
RPM packages, which I am guessing is not the same RPM package that RedHat
uses.

Thanks

--Andrew
P.S.- I am really surprised at how easy Exim was to install once I knew what
to add to the Local/Makefile; even easier than qmail was to install.