Re: [EXIM] Manpages for Exim ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Chris Faehl
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Manpages for Exim ?
On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, Chris Faehl wrote:

>    I'd be willing to write a man page for exim. Would you be willing
> to accept it and distribute it (assuming what I produce isn't total
> garbage)?

I'd certainly put it in the (newly invented) Contrib directory on the
ftp site. Not so sure about putting it in the distribution, since there
would be the problem of keeping it up-to-date.

Could I ask what the reason is that people specifically want the
information in man page format? And indeed, which subset of the
information?