Re: [EXIM] queryprogram shell script?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: djc
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] queryprogram shell script?
On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Dave C. wrote:

> I guess its some weird bug in bash.. sigh.. Bash is also the only
> Bourne-shell equivalent available, and its what I write all my scripts
> in.

> Sigh.. This is part of a project that has already been delayed several
> times, and its starting to frustrate me. I will note its my first
> frustration with exim however.. Maybe I can work around it somehow..

Here is the workaround. It stops bash complaining. I will do a better
job in the next release.

*** exim-1.82/src/routers/queryprogram.c    Fri Dec 19 10:37:18 1997
--- routers/queryprogram.c   Mon Mar 16 14:21:19 1998
*** 163,168 ****
--- 163,169 ----
  /* Create the child process, after which we can free the expanded string
  which contained the arguments. */

+ chdir("/");
  pid = child_open(argv, NULL, 0077, &nobody_uid, &nobody_gid, &fd_in,
    pfd[pipe_write]);