Re: [EXIM] how to deal with frozen queue entries from comman…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Mansfield
A: djc, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] how to deal with frozen queue entries from command line?
On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:
> ...or if you've printed the PostScript manual, the index entry "freezing
> messages" takes you to page 22, where those options are. In fact, eximon

unfortunately, my manual was printed by a colleague from the HTML page.

lovely printing, couldn't complain about the page format, nice.... sad to say
no page numbers (doh!) !!!!!

anyway, thanks to all who suggested magic tricks to play with the queue.

the problem was I got some rewrite rules wrong... and so had to fix up
some queue entries.

Paul