Re: [EXIM] System wide aliasing on relay host?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: F. Jacot Guillarmod
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] System wide aliasing on relay host?
On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, F. Jacot Guillarmod wrote:

> Ideally, it'd be nice to maintain a list something like:
>
> dead or wrong destination address        new forwarding address
> ---------------------------------        -----------------------
> deadlogin@???:            j.bloggs@???
> published.wrong.login@???:    proper.login@???
> poor.academic@???:            greener@???
> student.who.subscribed.to.list.then.buggered.off@???:    :blackhole:

If you were prepared to run a script to turn such a list into a separate
file for each domain, containing lines like

deadlogin:    j.bloggs@???

in a file called /something/animal.ru.ac.za, then perhaps something
could be fudged up along the lines of

special_router:
driver = domainlist
require_files = /something/$domain
local_parts = lsearch;/something/$domain
route_list = "* localhost"
self = local

This would then fire the address off to the directors, where you could
have

special_director:
driver = smartuser
require_files = /something/$domain
newaddress = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/something/$domain}{$value}fail}

Untested, off the top of my head, E&OE, etc., etc... (an additional
condition in both drivers might be to check the domain against a list of
appropriate domains).

Philip