Re: [EXIM] Question about system filters

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Galen Hazelwood
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Question about system filters
On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Galen Hazelwood wrote:

> Ouch. For various and sundry reasons, this has to be a pipe; I can't
> just save it to a file. I was hoping to use that recipients information
> to create batched smtp format by hand, with the RCPT TO lines set to the
> contents of $recipients.

The delivery will contain an X-Envelope-To: header, containing the first
100 addresses. You should be able to use that. (But there's a problem if
there are more than 100 addresses.)

> > I will see if I can think of a tidy way round this problem during the
> > shake-down period for the next release.
>
> Is it going to be 1.83, 1.9, or 2.0? (And when do we get our grubby
> little hands on it?)

1.90; testing code (1.890) may be available by the end of this week.
Main release several weeks after that, when I have got the documentation
updated and some testing has been done.