[EXIM] Using Majordomo digests and Exim 1.82

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Patrick Boutilier
A: Exim List
Asunto: [EXIM] Using Majordomo digests and Exim 1.82
I ran into a problem using the digest program that comes with Majordomo
1.94.4 and Exim 1.82. What was happening was everytime the digest
program ran it spit out some text that Exim was interpreting as an error
so it would bounce to the list owner. The digest stuff still did what it
was suppossed to but everytime a message was sent to a digested list the
owner would get a bounce.

I solved this problem by editing the perl code for the following
program:

/usr/local/lib/majordomo-1.94.4/digest

There were 3 lines where a print to STDERR was being performed.

Line 54       print STDERR "Receiving $i\n";
Line 175     print STDERR "producing $V{'NAME'} V$VOLUME #$NUMBER\n";
Line 179     print STDERR "\tprocessing $message\n";

I commented these lines out and now the digest function works great
without firing out text whenever it does something and therefore EXIM
doesn't see the text as an error and create a bounce.

Question: Has anybody else come accross this problem and if so what did
you do to fix it? Just wondering if there was some Exim option that I
could have used or changed. Thanks.