RE: [EXIM] A looong list of comments/suggestions/requests.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Horne
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [EXIM] A looong list of comments/suggestions/requests.
On 25-Feb-98 at 16:48:45 Peter Radcliffe wrote:

> Bug:
> Start eximon with no queue entries, wait until something appears on the
> queue, shift-click item on the queue (don't do anything to it) and release,
> wait until queue is empty, shift click on empty queue. eximon hangs solid.

Likewise we've noticed this, (but found it hard to reproduce with all the mail).
We end up killing the eximon process and start again.

John.

John Horne                                     E-mail: J.Horne@???
Computing Service                              Phone :  +44 (0) 1752 - 233911
University of Plymouth, UK                     Fax   :  +44 (0) 1752 - 233919