[EXIM] Corrupt messages?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike Zanker
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Corrupt messages?
While reading my email this morning I noticed that one message contained,
as the last line, the first header line from another message, i.e. the last
line of the message was

>From *****@student.open.ac.uk Thu Feb 19 03:06:19 1998

(names changed to protect the innocent, etc.)

My mail comes from the University's main mail hub to my Solaris 2.5.1 box
running Exim 1.82 #1. I then read the mail using Eudora 3.0.5 (32) on an NT
workstation.

I guess it could have happened anywhere in the chain, so I don't know
whether it's Exim, the Qualcomm POP3 server, or Eudora that has become
confused over the end/start of messages in the maildrop.

However, I thought I would mention it here just in case anyone else has
seen the same behaviour.

Thanks,

Mike
--
Mike Zanker                | Email: A.M.Zanker@???
ACS Network Services Group | Tel  : +44 1908 652726