Re: [EXIM] Controlling who uses different domains?..

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Derrick
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Controlling who uses different domains?..
On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Derrick wrote:

> > reject_unwanted:
> > driver = smartuser
> > domains = vfs.com
> > senders = lsearch;/list/of/allowed/senders
> > new_address = $local_part@$domain
> > no_more
> >
> > or something (that's just a suggestion - untested). A better option
> > might be to send the message to an autoreply transport that sent back an
> > explanatory message.

> i tried this and it didn't work.. any other suggestions?

Oops. That wasn't quite right. You need to add a "new_director" option
to it to cause processing of the new address to start at the following
director. This test configuration of mine works:

reject_unwanted:
  driver = smartuser
  domains = testing
  senders = lsearch;/home/ph10/exim/test/allowed
  new_address = $local_part@$domain
  no_more
  new_director = test_ldap

test_ldap:
  driver = aliasfile

Without "new_director" the new address comes back to the reject_unwanted
director, but because it has already handled it, it won't handle it
again. However, because no_more is set, it won't carry on either. Using
new_director to tell it to start at the following director gets round
this. You should set "new_director" to the name of which ever director
of yours follows reject_unwanted. In my case it happened to be called
test_ldap.