Re: [EXIM] Controlling who uses different domains?..

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Derrick
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Controlling who uses different domains?..
On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Derrick wrote:

> We have a couple domains that come through our main server, multimedia.edu
> and vfs.com. Can we restrict who is using the vfs.com? and if so, how?
> This would be great if it could be either incoming or outgoing mail..

Depends on what exactly you mean by "using", what you want to happen to
messages you don't like, and whether vfs.com is being treated as a local
or remote domain on the server. For example, if it's a local domain, you
could reject messages from all but certain senders by having this as the
first director:

reject_unwanted:
driver = smartuser
domains = vfs.com
senders = lsearch;/list/of/allowed/senders
new_address = $local_part@$domain
no_more

or something (that's just a suggestion - untested). A better option
might be to send the message to an autoreply transport that sent back an
explanatory message.