[EXIM] a coupl'o'suggestions

Author: Bruce Bowler
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] a coupl'o'suggestions
In my (not so) humble opinon, it would be real nice if either or both of
the following changes got made to some of the utility routines. I may try
to hack them myself, but I'm not much of a shell and/or perl programmer yet.

exicyclog should pad the number so that the ls -l order of the logs is
"natural" (ie. .01, .02, .03, not .1,.10,.11,.12).

It would be nice if eximstats, in addition to showing relays and errors,
had an option to show "frozen" messages.

Bruce

Bruce Bowler, Research Associate                  207.633.9600 (voice)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences             207.633.9641 (fax)
PO Box 475                                        BBowler@??? (email)
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575                    http://www.bigelow.org/