[EXIM] Applying rules to relays.

Author: Sherwood Botsford
To: Exim List
Subject: [EXIM] Applying rules to relays.

It appears right now that mail to my main server is being
filtered more or less as I expect, but that mail relayed
to other hosts on my network is not.

E.g. I have
*.ix.netcom.com in my sender_reject_recipients list

and indeed mail from there is rejected on vega.

But vega is allowed to relay to any address in our domain.
And that relay is going through.

Eventually I'd like vega and spica to act as MX for any host
in my domain whose users want spam blocking.

Is this possible?

Sherwood Botsford     | email avatar@???
Sorcerers Apprentice    | Office CAB 642B
System Administrator    | Tel: 403 492 5728
Trouble shooter            | Fax: 403 492 6826