Re: [EXIM] X-Envelope-To Problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Kevin Traas
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] X-Envelope-To Problem
On Thu, 5 Feb 1998, Kevin Traas wrote:

> My company has a multi-drop mailbox at our ISP. They're running Exim

1.73. I'm running FetchMail on our end to retrieve mail from the ISP
multi-drop and then redirect to the local MDA. My FetchMail
configuration works perfectly.... I know this because everything worked
fine before my ISP switched to Exim.....

> The problem I'm having is that Exim isn't formating "X-Envelope-To:"

properly. I've narrowed it down to the following: If an incoming mail
is addressed to one person, then "X-Envelope-To:" is set to that
person's address. If the message has multiple recipients, then Exim is
setting "X-Envelope-To:" to the address of the multi-drop mailbox
account rather than the intended recipients.

Exim adds "Envelope-To" to local deliveries if so configured. Before
version 1.80 it just put a single recipient address in that header. From
version 1.80 onwards, if there are several recipients batched up into a
single delivery, they are all listed in Envelope-To.