[EXIM] Anti Spam

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Martin Hamilton
CC: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Anti Spam

martin@??? said:
} PS While I'm here - here's an idea which came up at the joint TERENA/
} RIPE anti-spamming BOF yesterday :-

There is a session next week (thursday pm) in London which I am attending.
 Details are at
    http://www.knowware.co.uk/spam-day.html
[its tail ended on a session about Livingston RADIUS]

} Tweak mail systems like Exim (and sendmail :-) to generate a
} Content-MD5: header for the message bodies, if it's not already
} present - see RFC 1864 for more info.

Time to look at the RFC. We could of course always generate the hash - it
wouldn't be that much work, and then maybe inject the value into the
Received header - at least make it a variable within exim.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]