Re: [EXIM] Filter not seeing $local_part/$domain (Re lsearch…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Dan Birchall
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Filter not seeing $local_part/$domain (Re lsearch ${lookup)
On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, Dan Birchall wrote:

> Am I missing any options here? Did anything I just said
> make sense? Recommendations? :) I'm about to give this
> filter a whirl:

Not really, but it has given me a thought. It is of course possible to
force a given filter to be run per recipient, by sticking in a director
of the form

everybodys_filter:
driver = forwardfile
filter
file = /some/filter/for/everybody

However, as that isn't "the system filter" it won't permit the fail or
freeze commands to be used. I have made a note that it might be useful
to have a configuration option that would allow these commands.