Re: [EXIM] Filter not seeing $local_part/$domain (Re lsearch…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dan Birchall
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Filter not seeing $local_part/$domain (Re lsearch ${lookup)
> It's the system filter. It won't see $local_part or
> $domain in there. You do have $recipients available to you
> in the system filter.

Ergh... okay. So basically, I need to somehow either:

do a "split" on $recipients and then do the ${lookup{ on
each part of it, or

take $recipients as a whole and see if it "contains" each
address that I want to have some filtering done for, or

since it's _very_ uncommon for the server to receive mail
that should be filtered and is actually addressed to multiple
addresses here, treat $recipients as being (in the vast
majority of cases) the same as $local_part@$domain, and just
do the ${lookup{ on that. :)

Am I missing any options here? Did anything I just said
make sense? Recommendations? :) I'm about to give this
filter a whirl:

---
# Exim filter <- Do not edit or remove this line!

if error_message then finish endif
if $header_from: is "root" then finish endif

testprint "to $recipients"
testprint ${lookup{$recipients:foo}lsearch{/etc/bar}{$value}}

if ${lookup{$recipients:foo}lsearch{/etc/bar}{$value}} is "baz"
then testprint "would have frozen" endif
---

-Dan

--
Dan Birchall - Internet Sysadmin - 16 Straight Communications
Your source for great graphic design, web design and hosting.