Re: [EXIM] HELO: syntactically invalid argument

Author: Daniel Ryde
To: djc
CC: Adrian Bool, exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] HELO: syntactically invalid argument
On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Dave C. wrote:

> Thats exactly what I was saying. With WFW, you might have a chance of
> changing this setting since WFW has its own network support. I do not
> know of any way to change the computer's hostname under straight Win
> 3.1, with MSIE for Win3.x. If anyone can find a way to do so, I would
> be very happy.

We have found it in the <user>.ini file in the section
[InternetTransport] and the konfiguration HostName=....
(I've got this from my memory, so it might not be entirely correct)
I think the Microsoft Mail program generates this .ini file.
But tell this to the Windows users... :(

If you can not find it mail me, and I will look it up again more
precicely , but don't clutter this exellent list with more Microsoft
junk.

Best Regards

Daniel Ryde, System Administrator
Tripnet AB                Visit Address:      Telephone:  +46 31 7252500
Box 5071                  Avagen 42           Facsimile:  +46 31 7252501
S-402 22 GOTEBORG         GOTEBORG            Email:      ryde@???
Sweden                    Sweden