[EXIM] They keep knocking when nobody is home!

Author: Sherwood Botsford
To: Exim List
Subject: [EXIM] They keep knocking when nobody is home!

A while ago I added ix.netcom.com and worldnet.att.net to my
reject list. Neither one takes 'no' for an answer.

I suspect that they are assuming that they are being rejected
because the system is busy.

I am beginning to think that the way to handle spam is to
accept it, but add an extra header to it,
procmail file quietly deliver it to /dev/null

Or could this be done by an special delivery agent.

Sherwood Botsford     | email avatar@???
Sorcerers Apprentice    | Office CAB 642B
System Administrator    | Tel: 403 492 5728
Trouble shooter            | Fax: 403 492 6826