[EXIM] headers including envelope address ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] headers including envelope address ?
I noticed a difference in the headers between our sendmail boxen and the
exim boxen - when relaying/sending out remote messages the sendmail boxes
put the address they are relaying for/sending to in the received: header:

        by boxtwo.domain (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id OAA14886
        for <user@domain>; Tue, 20 Jan 1998 14:22:25 -0500 (EST)

I find this useful for tracking which address a message actually got sent
to if I was bcc:ed or it was spam and the to: header is rubbish, since
I have quite a few aliases pointing to the same account which are bounced
through external relays.

I tried to add this to my received_header_text:
received_header_text = "Received: \
${if def:sender_fullhost {from ${sender_fullhost} \
${if def:sender_ident {(${sender_ident})}}\n\t}\
{${if def:sender_ident {from ${sender_ident} }}}}\
by ${primary_hostname} \
${if def:received_protocol {with ${received_protocol}}} \
(Exim)\n\t\
id ${message_id} for <${user}@${domain}>"

but $user} and ${domain} appear to be empty at this point (I just got

I was just wondering if there is a reason for this, and if it could be
added to the wish list if its reasonable ...

Peter.

--
Peter Radcliffe | pir@??? | Shore.net systems administrator.