Re: [EXIM] Deliveryconfirmation

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
To: Exim
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Deliveryconfirmation
Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Stefan Walder wrote:

> > some users here use pegasus. There one can kilck Deliveryconfirmation. The
> > old sendmail then send a Deliveryconfirmation-E-Mail. But exim doesn't do
> > that. Is this a smtp-Feature or have I to do an autoreply on a special header?

> Exim does not support any delivery confirmation features.

This point has been tentatively raised in the past, and if I'm not
mistaken, you said you'd look at the possibility of including it in a
future version. This feature is very definitely on my own wish list, now
there would appear to be at least three of us that would appreciate it.
The Mozilla (Netscape) UMA that I use at the moment supports it too ...

Any chance?

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw