Re: [EXIM] OK here goes...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Cc: Peter Radcliffe, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] OK here goes...
} > The problem is that exim assumes local account names are all lower case.
} > All that locally_caseless does is lower case the incoming address.
} > I'd like to see it also (or as a seperate option) doing a completely
} > case independant comparision between the incoming local_part and the
} > account-name/whatever.
}
} Well, if Unix provided a caseless version of getpwnam() then Exim could
} call it. The lack of such is the basic problem.

I think you need to build a user list in a file and look up against that.
You can preprocess the file how you like (ie downcase all the keys, so you
end up with:-
    bob        Bob
    sillycasing    SiLLyCasing
and then do lookups for downcased keys).

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]