Re: [EXIM] :blackhole: (on sos4 in 1.73 so this may already …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Jon Peatfield
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] :blackhole: (on sos4 in 1.73 so this may already have been fixed)
On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Jon Peatfield wrote:

> Surely sigsegv shouldn't do this? Is :blackhole: not legal in an :include:ed
> file? Switching to saying /dev/null worked fine of course... As mentioned in
> the subject line this is with exim 1.73 on sos4 so it may have already been
> fixed (in which case I may upgrade this month rather than next...)

Of course it shouldn't segv. It should be possible to have :blackhole:
inside an :included:ed file, so it looks like some kind of bug which I
will investigate in due course and fix. If I can't reproduce the effect,
I'll get back to you. I don't think upgrading to 1.8x will help because
as far as I recall, there weren't any changes in that area.

Thanks for the report.

Philip