[EXIM] Relaying question.

Author: Jonathan Care
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Relaying question.
Hi all,
I have a question regarding relaying. One of my associates gets POP mail
delivered to him at a machine I run, and I'd like to set him up as authorised
send mail through my host, so that he can send mail from this machine.

The problem? He gets internet connectivity from AOL.

How do I allow him to connect to me for mail relaying, but avoid opening
myself up to AOL as a spam-relay.

Apologies if this is a "there's a better way to do it" question, answers
suggesting a better method also welcome.
--
Jonathan Care, Netcetera Ltd.           Tel: 0973 744192 Fax/VMB: 01256 421214
Mail: jonc@???              Web: http://www.netcetera.co.uk/~jonc