Re: [EXIM] Running Exim on Solaris 2.6 x86

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mike Zanker
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Running Exim on Solaris 2.6 x86
At 09:42 18/12/97 +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:

>There were some previous reports of database funnies with x86 Solaris.
>Are you using ndbm? It might be worth installing Berkeley DB and trying
>with that.

Yes, I'm using the included ndbm - I'll give DB a go and see what happens.

>The following patch was sent to me as a "fix" for this problem. It is
>for some earlier version of Exim than 1.81, but you might like to adapt
>it and try it.

OK, it's something to fall back on just in case. But you're probably right
in that it is a Solaris x86 bug and it would be better to fix that rather
than the symptoms.

Thanks,

Mike
--
Mike Zanker                | Email: A.M.Zanker@???
ACS Network Services Group | Tel  : +44 1908 652726