Re: [EXIM] removing recipients

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users, Ephraim Silverberg
Subject: Re: [EXIM] removing recipients
On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Philip Hazel wrote:

> The match_directory option of the localuser directory allows control by
> home directory.

Unfortunately, I couldn't use this advise, because the home
directories of these people are not exported to us, so they cannot be
stat'ed. And I also couldn't use smartuser driver, because it doesn't
give me idea about their home directories. I was forced to use
forwardfile or localuser director. So, after system_aliases, before
userforward, I put this condition:

kill_foo_bar:
driver = forwardfile
condition = ${if or{{match {$home}{^/FOO/.*}}{match {$home}{^/BAR/.*}}}{1}}
file = /non/existent/forward/file
no_more

(Ephraim: it's /var/exim/configure line 256).

Perversion achieved.

Philip: Thanks for your help, thanks for the good program, thanks for
good documentation (maybe the best one I've ever seen).

Vadik.