Re: [EXIM] format for creating db's?

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Roger Books, John Henders
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] format for creating db's?

On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, John Henders wrote:

> Unless I missed an announcement, Exim doesn't support dbm searches for
> netlists.

Correct. A net list item is either a thing such as 199.250.24.0/24 (the
now recommended syntax), or the name of a file containing a list of such
things, which is searched linearly. Although ideas and algorithms have
been suggested for various kinds of lookup for IP addresses, I haven't
had time to look at or implemented any of them.