Re: [EXIM] Stuck again...system filter

Author: John Horne
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Stuck again...system filter
> What you need is either
>
>    if $recipients matches \\buop- then freeze endif

> (cutting out the quote interpretation of \) or
>
>    if $recipients matches "\\\\buop-" then freeze endif

> I have stressed this more strongly in the new edition of the manual I am
> working on.

Thanks, and apologies since a) I know you've mentioned this point before, and
b) for the interruption in getting the new version done.

John.

John Horne,                                  E-mail: J.Horne@???
Computing Service,                           Phone : +44 (0) 1752 233911
University of Plymouth, UK.                  Fax   : +44 (0) 1752 233919