[EXIM] ETRN '@' command?

Author: Jawaid Bazyar
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] ETRN '@' command?
Hi,

I just read in the 1.71 docs that Exim supports the ETRN command, but only
with the '#' specifier. From the site:

>As Exim does not organize its message queue by host, the only form of

ETRN
>that is supported is the one where the text starts with the `#' prefix,
>where the remainder of the text is specific to the SMTP server.

Couldn't the '@domain' syntax be supported by simply processing those
messages with addresses containing 'domain', just as '#text' works by
processing addresses containing 'text'? I.E., exim could support '@' too
with the same code as '#' (not necessarily according to the spec - but I'd
prefer half-assed to not having it at all).

--
 Jawaid Bazyar              |   Affordable WWW & Internet Solutions
 Interlink Advertising Svcs |   for Small Business