Re: [EXIM] Exim on OS/2

Author: Dana Booth
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Exim on OS/2
> For those who don't know - which is probably most of you - I'm the
> lunatic who's porting Exim over to OS/2, so that we wailing and
> tormented souls can finally be free of sendmail [1].

I know that some of the folks who run OS/2 based mail servers might be
interested in this, but unlike UNIX, I can't think of any client side
mail apps that use OS/2's sendmail, other than that horrible Ultimail
that used to ship with OS/2. (does it still?)

On an OS/2 based machine that I use here at home, I wouldn't mind giving
it a try, and although I don't run mail here, I do run into the problem
sometimes of the isp rejecting email of mine that I send to his smtp if
it's over a meg in size. Some of the drawings that I send here and there
are well over that size, which means transferring the file here for
sending.

--

Dana Booth <dana@???>