[EXIM] Exim on OS/2

Author: Alistair Young
To: Exim
Subject: [EXIM] Exim on OS/2

Greetings, fellow Exim users!

For those who don't know - which is probably most of you - I'm the
lunatic who's porting Exim over to OS/2, so that we wailing and
tormented souls can finally be free of sendmail [1].

Anyway, after taking a virtual scalpel to the code and dicing
appropriately, I have what seems like a fairly reliable [2] alpha release
of it here. So, would anyone here like an early copy to play with
and/or beat on for me?

Alistair

[1] And until you've lived with OS/2 sendmail, you don't know what
    wailing and tormented is. Believe me.

[2] As in, enough so that I can use it to send this and get the