Re: [EXIM] Banned users and log files

Author: John Horne
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Banned users and log files
> > recipients refused: <postmaster@???> H=...
> >     <msgid> <= postmaster@??? H=...
> >     <msgid> => postmaster@...  (we direct our postmaster mail off to another
> >                                 system)

> > Should the first line appear?
>
> Are you sure this was actually what happened? The code doesn't seem to
> go along with this. However, if the message got through because you have
> got postmaster in recipients_reject_except, then I can understand it.

Apologies, yes the postmaster is in the reject_except option. I will retest
with a non-postmaster user. It just seemed a bit odd to say it was rejected
then (eximon) showing that it had been accepted.

John.

John Horne,                                  E-mail: J.Horne@???
Computing Service,                           Phone : +44 (0) 1752 233911
University of Plymouth, UK.                  Fax   : +44 (0) 1752 233919