[EXIM] Compile problem..

Author: Derrick
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Compile problem..
21qHi everyone, I am brand spanking new to exim, but like what I see.

I have limited programing experience, and have had to hack abit to get
this to work to this point, but have ran into a bit of a wall, and any
help would be great. i am on compiling a test version on my personal
machine, SGI O2, with IDO. Our server is an Origio 200, and I will compile
on there after I get a look at exim.

here is what I see:

otto: ~/exim-1.73/ make
        cd build-${build:-`scripts/os-type`-`scripts/arch-type`}; make

`libident.a' is up to date.

`directors.a' is up to date.

`routers.a' is up to date.

`transports.a' is up to date.

        cc -c -O2 -n32 -OPT:Olimit=4000   -I. drtables.c
        awk '{ print ($1+1) }' cnumber.h > cnumber.temp
        /bin/rm -f cnumber.h; mv cnumber.temp cnumber.h
        cc -c -O2 -n32 -OPT:Olimit=4000   version.c
        /bin/rm -f exim
        cc -o exim  accept.o child.o daemon.o dbfn.o debug.o deliver.o direct.o
directory.o drtables.o exim.o expand.o filter.o globals.o  header.o host.o log.o
match.o moan.o os.o parse.o queue.o  readconf.o regexp.o retry.o  rewrite.o
route.o search.o smtp_in.o spool_in.o spool_out.o  store.o string.o tod.o
transport.o tree.o verify.o version.o \
             libident/libident.a directors/directors.a routers/routers.a \
             transports/transports.a \
             -lelf
ld: FATAL 113: cannot link new 32-bit object without -n32: accept.o.

I am assuming that there is a source file that I need to add the -n32 option to
a line in a file somewhere. I am just not sure where. Thanks ...

derrick
dmacpher@???
ICQ #4756319