Re: [EXIM] Compile problem..

Author: Derrick
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Compile problem..
On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Derrick wrote:
>
> > ld: FATAL 113: cannot link new 32-bit object without -n32: accept.o.
> > I am assuming that there is a source file that I need to add the -n32 option to
> > a line in a file somewhere. I am just not sure where. Thanks ...
>
> I hope somebody with SGI experience will give a definitive response, but
> you might like to try adding
> CFLAGS=-Olimit 1500 -n32
> to your Local/Makefile file since it looks like it needs that -n32
> option, and the other one is the default in the IRIX Makefile.

FYI :
cc WARNING: -Olimit is no longer supported, use -OPT:Olimit=n instead

I found that I could get the compile to work by switching to the build
directory, running the command that died by hand with the proper option
would finish the compile. I am assuming it has compiled properly..
hope.... pray..

Thanks.

derrick
dmacpher@???