Re: [EXIM] Matching on sender domain OR reciever domain

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Alpha Geek
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Matching on sender domain OR reciever domain
On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Alpha Geek wrote:

> I need to relay email for messages coming in that either match local
> domains as receivers OR as sender addresses. This part is what I'm
> struggling with.

If the address is for a local domain, then Exim is not "relaying", and
will always accept the message.

Setting sender_address_relay specifies which senders are allowed to
relay through you to other hosts.

> I will disallow relaying based on net addresses and hostnames, but this
> part is easy.

If you do that on its own, Exim won't do any relaying, because it wants
both the sender and the host to be acceptable. Sounds as though you need

relay_match_host_or_sender

which causes it to accept a message for relaying if either the host or
the sender is acceptable.