[EXIM] Release of PCRE library

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Release of PCRE library
In preparation for the next release of Exim, I have now released my PCRE
regular expression library on its own in

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/pcre/pcre-1.00.tar.gz

The next Exim will contain a copy of this - you won't have to get it
separately. PCRE is also likely to be used in the Python language and in
the TIN newsreader.

If any mirror sites fancy carrying a copy, please feel free.

If anyone finds any bugs or anything, please mail me directly rather
than this list, unless it is vital that Exim users also know about it.