Re: [EXIM] SMTP timeouts

Author: George Bonser
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] SMTP timeouts

On 12-Nov-97 Philip Hazel wrote:
Mine are command timeouts and always from the same three or four domains. I
HAVE had a couple of data timeouts but that was when I was running Exim on a
test network and first cut it loose talking to the internet over a slow
connection.

I have had it running on a well-connected host now for almost a week handling
mail for 16 domains on a Linux box and it is working well.

Also, much thanks for the HTML archive of the mailing list, it makes finding
answers to problems a dream when you can easilly sort by subject. I needed to
get virtual domains running and thanks to the posting from Mark McCreary back
in September, I was able to get them working in minutes.